Keep up with tech trends with a smart printer
4 ways your printer keeps your biz up to date with technology
1. Smart Touch
Just like you download apps to an iPhone or iPad from the App Store or an Android device from Google Play, Lexmark GO Line ™ devices have customizable touch-screen* technology that enables a wide range of apps like Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and Microsoft OneDrive to be added directly to your device.
• Add and Delete Apps
• Drag and drop icons
• Customize home screen
2. Smart Access
Print what you need when you want it with business-class mobile printing right at your fingertips. Managing documents is easier and more convenient with Lexmark Mobile Print.
It's now simpler than ever to…
• Print documents and photos over the network from your mobile device.
• Configure print settings remotely.
• Check toner levels and manage your printer.
• Submit and release print jobs to and from a server.
• Scan documents from your Wi-Fi-connected printer to your app.
• Preview and manage documents scanned from your printer.
3. Smart Documents
Save time and money with:
• Confidential print
• Cloud based printing and scanning
• Automatic two-sided printing
• Secure cloud faxing with etherFAX
Lexmark GO Line™ devices also accommodate card stock, paper labels, postcards and more.
4. Smart Solutions
More control and less worry with simple, practical solutions from Lexmark so you can:
• Reduce unnecessary printing and copying by pausing print jobs
• Speed up decision making with file accessibility wherever you are
• Minimize stress caused by workflow with pin login requirements
• Create a secure, smart print environment with automatic security reboots and convenient cloud access
See which GO Line device best fits your small office. Use the interactive Lexmark product finder to compare printers
Turn your small office into a smart office. Invest in your future with Lexmark GO Line ™ — the best all-in-one printers for small businesses.
*Available on select models